Working as an Office 365 Architect/Technical Lead/Technical Architect/Solutions Architect you will be responsible for leading client delivery with Microsoft Office 365 technologies.
Day Rate: £600-700
Contract Length: 6 months Initially
Start Date: January
Your key responsibilities will include:
- As an Office 365 Architect, you will have wider internal responsibilities, helping develop our Office 365 capability in both technical and soft skills.
- Own delivery responsibilities for Office 365 Migration and transformation, application migration/modernization, security & identity assessments and networking assessments and design.
- Deliver technical leadership and architecture and providing feedback around solution.
You will be passionate about Cloud, serious about Office 365 and able to take maximum advantage of the MS Stack. You will be a trusted advisor and will have the credibility to influence peers and senior stakeholders across the organisation.
Your skills and experience most likely include:
- A demonstrable record of delivering projects on budget and to tight deadlines
- Extensive Office 365 expertise across the majority of features and services
- Experience of deploying Office 365 into large organisations, being able to identify pain points and lessons learned when designing solutions
- Understanding of Office 365/Cloud architectures and strategy (public, private, and hybrid)
Management of the central SharePoint "ecosystem" Central configuration of SharePoint to create foundation for the Intranet Assistance with data migrations, support of the O365 platform, Creation of document management / process flows using O365
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users globally and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK & Ireland and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft market and some of the opportunities & jobs that are available I can be contacted on 00 44 203 826 6683 or by email at f.jones@ nigelfrank.com