Do you want to work for one of the world leaders in analytical science? Do you want to help support one of the largest Dynamics Great Plains users in the world? My client is an international leader in their industry looking to hire a skilled GP Administrator to join their proud award-winning, family oriented office environment. Multiple office locations available on the East Coast or in the Midwest. Relocation candidates welcome from Dallas, Minnesota, Chicago, New York, Philadelphia and Detroit.
Your New Role
- Administer, develop and support Microsoft Dynamics GP
- Troubleshoot Microsoft Dynamics GP user problems and aid in finding resolutions
- Identify and provide new technologies that streamline processes and promote efficiency
- Develop and maintain user procedure documentation
- Collaborate with other system administrators to ensure it meets business requirements
What Will Make You Successful
- 2+ years of Dynamics GP Experience Required
- 3+ years of MS SQL Server experience Required
- Previous GP administrator experience Preferred
- SharePoint experience Preferred
- Bachelor's degree in I.T., Accounting or a similar field
What You Will Get
- Escape big city life and enjoy the fresh country air
- Travel Internationally! (not required but welcome)
- Work with people who care about people
- 401(k) plan with employer contribution
- Paid holidays and PTO
- Stock and performance bonuses
If you feel you have the required experience please apply immediately so we can match you with our client and your future family. Please apply to the ad or send your resume directly to Thomas Daughtrey via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-604-2838.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Great Plains / Dynamics GP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any MS Dynamics GP / Great Plains candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.