Dynamics AX/D365 Functional Consultant - $125k
This Microsoft Gold Partner is seeking a Lead Dynamics AX/D365 Finance Consultant to join them full-time for their rapidly expanding performance team! The client is a globally recognized AX consulting firm specializing in Manufacturing and Distribution across North America. This opportunity will allow you to continue to hone your Dynamics AX functional skills, while having the opportunity to move upward into Solution Architecture or Management roles.
- Consult with clients to identify business problems, objectives, and priorities relevant to the ERP scope of operations. Lead the Fit / Gap analysis to determine degree of alignment between solution capabilities and business needs.
- Guide the design, configuration, testing and data migration for system implementations.
- Build strong, interactive relationships and ongoing communication with all clients. Coordinate the resolution of any significant issues, working with the broader IT function.
- Participate in the development of business cases, operational metrics, and performance indicators to help measure the success of implemented solutions.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Dynamics AX 2012 R3 and/or D365 experience
- Led 2+ Full Life Cycle Implementations of Dynamics AX within Manufacturing Environments.
- Certifications in Dynamics AX 2012 and Dynamics 365
- Ability to Travel 50% - 75% on a monthly basis
This client is actively interviewing right now and looking to hire immediately! They're prepared to be aggressive in a total compensation package and can offer a diverse project pipeline working on some of the more complex Implementations in North America. If you're someone with a background in Finance, Dynamics AX/D365 and familiarity working within Manufacturing environments, this is the right opportunity for you!
Please contact Ali Perez at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 646-676-7209 if you are interested.