A Global Technology firm within in Richmond, VA is in need of a Office 365 Architect who is looking to advance their career. This client has locations in Miami, New Orleans, Dallas and Seattle are just opening in Virginia.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Should be able to execute strategic consulting projects on Office 365, assessments, POC/pilots, map solutions to client business processes, and develop value proposition and business case.
- End-to-End responsibility for implementing Office 365 services for enterprise customers involving Onboarding, Application Development, Migrations and Managed Support Services across Office 365 stack.
- Develop Office 365 Cloud & Digital Strategies and Roadmap
- Lead Enterprise Architecture, Strategy and Implementation for Office 365 SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, Skype for Business, Yammer, One Drive for Business, Microsoft Teams, Power Apps and other applications
- Extensive benefit plan
- 90% coverage on medical and 100% coverage on Dental and Vision
- Casual Dress
- Remote Work
If you are looking for a new exciting position apply to: Andrew Pate at email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Technologies recruitment, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and SharePoint jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft SharePoint candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft SharePoint market and some of the opportunities and SharePoint jobs that are available. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft SharePoint opportunities!