Business Intelligence Systems Analyst and Developer - Essex
My client based in Essex are currently recruiting for a BI Systems Analyst and Developer to join their IT team within a company across 3 office locations. This is a brand new role and the candidate will be building and maintaining the BI reporting function from scratch. The company is rapidly expanding with a need for BI reporting function and post holder will have an opportunity to introduce and deliver new innovations, therefore this is a great opportunity to really make the role your own and put your own stamp on the company as a whole.
· Manage end to end reporting and analytics through the production of reports.
· Accessing SQL data and extracting data and building ETL pipeline using SSIS.
· Pulling data from other sources from other data platforms.
· Producing end reports using Power BI or comparable tools.
· Building and development of an effective Data Warehouse solution.
Skills and Experience
· Experience in the set-up and building of Data Warehouse solutions.
· Experienced in working at a conceptual as well as at a details level in BI projects and development tasks.
· Expert level experience with SQL and T-SQL to query and manipulate data.
· Experience working across various teams within a business and gathering requirements from different teams and delivering effective reports.
· Experience of SSIS and ability not just to maintain ETL packages but also be able to build and develop - data warehouse experience and knowledge of SSAS and Tabular models.
This is a permanent position paying up to £45,000K. This role has already proven extremeley popular so don't miss out and apply today by sending your CV to email@example.com or by calling Megan Howland on 0191 338 7655 in complete confidence ASAP.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft technology recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft technology market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.
Essex - Business Intelligence - Analyst - Developer - SSIS - SSAS - SSRS - SQL - T-SQL - ETL - Power BI