Software Developer - Aarhus - Flexible Salary
My client is looking for highly motivated, adaptable and enthusiastic developer to work with their customers as an on-site consultant. There has been a massive increase in demand for their services and they are looking to expand their team by quite a large scale. This role will give you the opportunity to work on a range of different projects with large organisations. If you thrive from working in a variety of different environments with differing challenges, this is the role for you!
Wanting to expand your skills and work for an organisation that places high value on their employees development? My client dedicates one month per year to colleague development, offering certifications and attendance at different conferences. This organisation also really understand what it means to have a good work-life balance and place a lot of emphasis on this. Working in an environment where you're encouraged to develop in your own way and have a big input on which direction you take your career in.
All we ask from you is that:
- You have 2+ years of experience working with .NET and C#
- Worked on a diverse range of projects
- Driving License
- Fluent Danish speaking
-Experience with Azure or any other cloud services
-Experience with microservices, event sourcing and container technology
- On-site consultant often working with the same customer for a minimum of 6 months
- Most working days are out at the customers and function as an integral part of their teams. Sometimes also among other consultants.
- Join customers when projects already ongoing, will be there as customer desires specific skillset that you have.
- Primary role will be development, working on web based projects a lot of the time.
Get in touch today and let's get the ball rolling! Call me on +4589888254 or drop me a message on email@example.com