*Must have an active TS/SCI Clearance*
Your day to day tasks will vary from operational support (checking system logs, validating workflows, performing cursory checks on critical sites that leverage custom solutions) to engineering front-end solutions (creation of custom sites, custom lists and libraries, workflows within SharePoint Designer, and info path forms).
Desired Core Skills:
- Prior experience administering, developing and maintaining SharePoint 2013/2016 portal sites.
- Experience investigating and resolving SharePoint performance issues related to page response times.
- Knowledge of troubleshooting techniques for SharePoint configuration and web part issues.
- Knowledge and experience working with and establishing workflows within the SharePoint environment.
- Site layout structure and content architecture including Site Columns, Content Types and the use of lookup columns to solve complex needs of the end-user
- Extensive benefit plan
- 90% coverage on medical and 100% coverage on Dental and Vision
- Casual Dress
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Technologies recruitment, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and SharePoint jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft SharePoint candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft SharePoint market and some of the opportunities and SharePoint jobs that are available. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft SharePoint opportunities!