Microsoft Dynamics AX, Project Manager - Reston Virginia - $110K This organization in the Reston Virginia area recently upgraded to Dynamics AX 2012 R3. They're seeking a seasoned AX Project Manager, who has managed large scale, AX implementations within a Manufacturing environments.
If you are seeking a stable company who can support your growth and development around managing large scale implementations that just might the right role for you!
Summary of Position:
- Will be a part of the AX Consulting Team and lead /manage a team of Microsoft Dynamics AX professionals.
- Will assist the Practice Director in the management of the performance of the AX practice in terms of revenue and billability; assist in the deployment of resource to drive profitability and practice growth.
- Work with other team members, customers, partners and sub-contractors, and Sales team to ensure successful customer delivery.
- Will utilize problem-solving skills to develop and implement Dynamics AX business solutions for this MS Gold Partner's levergable customers.
- Responsible for customer interactions, understanding the customer's business and developing leveragable relationships
- Will be conversational in methodologies used in the AX practice
- Proactively look for ways to keep all time productive and will use non-customer time for management tasks, personal training and internal projects.
- Will be expected to coach and mentor practice team members.
- Reports to the Director.
- Project Management duties on complex projects or on multiple projects (define service objectives by determining requirements, develop project plans, assembling and scheduling required service resources, defining service measurements, manage budget/actual and scope of work, approval of project-related T&E)
- Ensure projects are forecasted appropriately
- Cultivate deep product experience in Dynamics AX
- Assist in refining "best practices" in delivery, including templates, work plans, methodologies
- Enhances practice's and organization's reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests.
- Identify opportunities to add value to clients and MS Gold Partner
- Resolve project, customer and staff issues independently and with minimal escalation to Director-level
- Lead customer meetings or facilitated strategy sessions, analyze processes and recommend improvements, particularly when a SME is required beyond the project team or on larger, complex projects
Business Growth & Development
- Identify and support the closure of cross-selling opportunities with existing customers
- Ensures adherence to policies and procedures regarding branding issues, marketing standards, and customer contact
This client offers a competitive benefits package including: Health, Dental, 401K, FSA, HRA, and LTD. Salary negotiable based on experience.
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org or reach me at 464-679-7209.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / Axapta jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646 679 7209. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Dynamics AX/ Microsoft AX/ Microsoft ERP/ X++/ Morphx/ Axapta/ Dax/ Morph-X/ MS AX/ Dynamics 365/ Project Manager/ D365/ PM