Nigel Frank International are working with a leading business who are now looking to recruit a SharePoint Developer.
You will have both internal and external relationships with staff across all levels of the business and suppliers/vendors/technical colleagues from similar organisations.
Within this role you can expect to spend the vast majority of your time working on development. This will include:
- Collecting, identifying, defining and organising user/system requirements - this will be done through having an involvement in workshops/prototyping sessions with key stakeholders/users
- Defining scope/priorities/deliverables/quality criteria with the Project Manager and/or Technical Lead
- Analysing/designing/developing/testing/implementing web based solutions with:
- SQL Server
As well as spending time on development you will be expected to contribute to the web based applications strategy by applying your knowledge of web related tech/products and providing advice on certain specific areas for the application in order to meet the business needs. You will also be required to spend a small fraction of time attending best practice seminars/corporate briefings on the direction that is required for the web related technologies within the business.
Approximately 5/10% of your time will be spent providing 3rd line and operational support. Assisting in fault diagnosis/resolutions for the web applications/technologies in use within the business. You will also be providing routine administration/configuration/support for SharePoint 2013/SQL server and the in house build ASP.NET web applications.
For this role it is essential that you can demonstrate strong experience with the development of web based applications. You will be expected to demonstrate experience in the below:
- Web Services
It is also essential that you have vast SharePoint 2013 experience. Specifically in the below areas:
- SharePoint site/list architecture design and definition
- Features/Web parts/event receivers
- Client object model/REST API
- Page layouts/display templates
- Powershell command line administration
- SharePoint Admin centre/search administration
An ability to support the web based applications and provide problem diagnosis/resolution at client, middle and server side.
You must be able to demonstrate strong communication skills and inter-personal skills to deal with a range of customers/senior managers/end-users. A proven ability to regonise and respond to business issues and priorities is essential.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV across to me at: email@example.com OR give me a call on 0191 594 9716 to discuss this position further.
Interviews for this position will take place this month and start dates are available immediately.
Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the UK. Sponsorship is NOT provided.