Senior MS Dynamics AX Manufacturing Consultant
Job Description - As an MS Dynamics AX Manufacturing Consultant, you will be part of a dynamic team working for various MS Dynamics 365 clients in North America. You will be a part of making sure a leading Microsoft Dynamics AX Gold Certified Partner company meets its growing demand from diverse clients across the country. You should be an MS Dynamics AX specialist who is adept at project analysis, functional requirements gathering, fit-gap analysis, project management, training and making client-specific modifications. The right person will have an eye for details and be looking for exponential career growth.
Location - Eastern Canada and the USA
Salary - CAD120K - CAD135K per annum
Role and Responsibilities;
- Partake in large-scale MS Dynamics AX 2012/365 implementation projects.
- Analysis, testing and analyzing ERP applications throughout the production life cycle at diverse local clients.
- Reporting to high-level associates including Directors.
Skills + Qualifications;
- Provide Functional Recommendations to build various MS Dynamics AX solutions.
- Proficient in MS Dynamics AX 2012 R2/R3
- Past Experience in Manufacturing Environments
- Proven experience on past implementations of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2/R3
- Great Communication Skills
- Working with Collaborative Teams
- Bilingualism in French and English is a plus!
- Retirement Pension Plan
- 3 weeks' vacation
- Healthcare, Vision, Dental Benefits
- Additional Perks and bonuses are negotiable!
About the Client - A leading North American MS Dynamics Microsoft Gold Certified Partner is currently hiring a Microsoft Dynamics AX Manufacturing consultant on a permanent basis based in Eastern Canada/the US. The client is looking for someone to assist and potentially in the future lead large scale implementation projects for local and global clients.
The Company - The company is continuously growing and has a global presence as well. The team dynamic is very laid back with the IT team being a focal point of the company. The company is also known on the market as one of the top places to work in the region with low employee turnover and are looking for an enthusiastic specialist who is excited to grow and work on new platforms and interesting technologies.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market We have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs are.
This is an incredible opportunity that you should take advantage of.