- Liaise with IT service providers on outsourcing activities and perform regular reviews and risk assessment to ensure compliance with MAS TRM guidelines
- Responsible for evaluation of various automation projects and manage the selection process.
- Develop project plans and budget and oversee the implementation of the project and report on the progress to key stakeholders.
- Perform IT risks assessment and provide advisory support during project implementation to ensure the projects are rolled out in line with organisation's IT policies and procedures.
- Monitor project progress regularly and report on the overall status of the projects to senior management
- Responsible for overall IT landscape and infrastructure of organisation.
- Ensure IT policies and procedures are compliant with regulatory requirements.
- Point of contact for auditors, regulators and consultants for all IT-related reviews.
- Bachelor in Information Systems / Information Technology or equivalent
- 7 years of relevant experience in IT Management and Change Governance
- Experience in Financial Service industry and wide range of technology knowledge systems preferred (applications, operating systems, databases, networks, cloud)
- Certifications in PMPI, PRINCE2, Risk and Information System Control preferred
- Strong interpersonal and decision making skills
- Independent and team oriented
Interviews are ongoing right now! Apply quickly in order to be considered. Send resumes to email@example.com or call Vivienne (R1875156) +65 3136 8045 (ext 5028) to learn more about this and the many other positions that are available.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft technologies recruitment firm in the APAC, UK, EMEA and USA, advertising more technologies jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the APAC, UK, USA and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft technologies market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in APAC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are.