Microsoft Dynamics (CRM) Senior Business Analyst (m/w/d)
Basel /On site/
Your Responsibilities as Senior Business Analyst:
- Support the translation of client business requirements into CRM solutions;
- Responsible for identifying, developing and deploying end-user solutions in Dynamics 365 CRM system;
- Use CRM workflow technology to automate business processes;
- Collaborate with development team;
- Communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements;
- Educate end-users on CRM functions;
- Contribute to and participate in client demonstrations and presentations;
- Create reports/dashboards, building contact lists;
- Support management and senior business analysts in achieving business goals;
- Identify opportunities for new inventory ideas and activation concepts;
- Keep up-to-date on industry trends.
Your profile as Senior Business Analyst:
- Strong project implementation and working experience using Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics CRM online;
- Understanding of CRM activities and goals;
- Technical experience in SQL;
- Excellent knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio;
- Familiarity with Microsoft technologies/trends;
- Strong analytical, presentation, and writing skills.
You recognize yourself in this profile? Then apply today! Send your complete application to email@example.com. For further questions contact me under +49 (0)2216 508 9514.
Nigel Frank International
With a network of 750+ Recruitment Consultants spread across 10 Offices in 4 continents, Nigel Frank International is uniquely positioned to find you your perfect job, whatever your career aspirations. We have built excellent relationships with top tier Microsoft Partners and End Users. As such, we offer the largest choice of vacancies in our specialist areas, many of which are exclusive to Nigel Frank.