DBA - Manchester - £55,000
Working with a leading organisation that has a requirement for an experienced Application Database Designer/DBA to play a key part within their business. You will be required to lead the delivery of data and database solutions spanning multiple application teams and technologies, providing support throughout the end-to-end data development timescale - SALARIED position paying upto £55,000
- Skilled in the database administration databases and proficient in database design on other mid-range
- Experience in relational database design, with data modelling and in the build, performance tuning, implementation of database systems
- Contributing to the development of data and database standards and ensure conformance to these standards.
- Utilise proven database development experience in leading the data element of projects to influence technical and delivery strategy.
- Review data access requirements and support effective database development and be able to define and develop database access modules.
- Present complex technical ideas (both written and verbal), anticipate potential objections and persuade others to adopt the most appropriate view.
- Lead the coordination of data design in confirming requirements for system, backup and other requirements, ensuring that they understand and follow the system design.
- Ensure that the technical integrity and quality of the data design is maintained throughout delivery, reviewing and approving any technical changes being proposed.
- Ability to manage the project data lifecycle from data requirements through to deployment
- Ability to liaise with Data modellers and other in the development of data requirements
- Mainframe database and non-mainframe database skills
- Highly developed skills in troubleshooting and problem correction.
DO NOT MISS OUT on this exciting position and get in touch if you are interested in a completely confidential chat. To discuss in more detail, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, call Aoife Mc Closkey on 0191 223 5317 Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Business Intelligence recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Business Intelligence jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Microsoft Business Intelligence professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Business Intelligence jobs are.