Data and reporting analyst - Manchester - £35,000I am working with a cyber company have a vacancy for a Data and Reporting Analyst to join their in-house line of business applications systems team. Ideally they are looking an experienced and enthusiastic candidate with the ability to analyse, model and interpret data, who will manage requirements and help develop and deliver solutions - This is a PERMANENT position
Working closely with senior members of staff and key stakeholders across all departments to help develop data infrastructure (ETLs, data models, and reports) and other systems to provide clear and efficient analytics.
Role Requirements and Experience
- Experience designing / doing end-to-end reporting, from sourcing the data through to the production.
- Producing reports and dashboards using Domo or a comparable BI tool - Power BI, Tableau, Qliksense, etc.
- Knowledge of data warehousing techniques, including data modelling and transformation
- Effectively analysing information and producing meaningful reports based on business requirements.
- Working knowledge of systematic databases, data warehousing, cleansing and maintenance best practices.
DO NOT MISS OUT on this exciting position and get in touch if you are interested in a completely confidential chat. To discuss in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively, call Aoife Mc Closkey on 0191 223 5317 Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Business Intelligence recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Business Intelligence jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements jobs for Microsoft Business Intelligence professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & Business Intelligence jobs are.