IT Customer Support Engineer
£30,000 - £37,000 benefits
My very well respected, Microsoft Gold Partner client is looking to grow their IT team with the addition of a talented SharePoint Customer Support Engineer. You will be joining an existing team to help support and maintain the current SharePoint business systems. You will be working in a high tech environment where you will be working with various technologies in different projects yet the main focus of this role is to help maintain the SharePoint environment.
This role will provide you with variation in your day and will be sure to allow you to progress and develop your existing skills from the offset including:
- Troubleshooting issues from software to hardware
- Supporting both internal users and external clients
- Logging queries and working to SLA obligations
- Working closely with system users to understand their requirements
- Assisting with the testing and roll out of system enhancements
To the nature of the role, the ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in an IT Support role; around 3 years with Microsoft technologies
- Hands on experience working with SharePoint 2013/2016 on premise
- Very strong communication skills
- Strong focus to providing high quality customer service
- Active Directory knowledge
- Experience working to SLA's
For this position, my client is in the position to move forward quickly with applications. There is a one stage process for this role so if you are looking for a new challenge that can turn around quickly, and if you have the solid skills required then please don't hesitate in your application today. To put yourself forward for this role and to avoid disappointment, please send your CV over to me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0191 5000036 where I can add you to my shortlist today.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & MS SharePoint jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SharePoint jobs are.
Key Words: Microsoft SharePoint, Pre-Sales, Office 365, MS SharePoint, Business Development, London, Southern UK, Microsoft Gold Partner, SharePoint Administrator, SharePoint Support Officer, System Support Officer, Central London, SharePoint Designer, Surrey, South East, London, Customer Support Engineer,