Nigel Frank International are working with an Award Winning Microsoft Gold Partner in Weybridge who are looking to recruit a SharePoint Online Support Specialist on a permanent basis.
My client have an exciting product built upon SharePoint and are actively seeking candidates with experience supporting SharePoint Online to join the team on a permanent basis.
This is a great opportunity to make the next step forward in your career and work with a Microsoft Gold Partner who place a strong emphasis upon employee's career progression.
My client will provide you the opportunity to work with the latest and greatest technology. And they will also offer the opportunity to work towards relevant Microsoft Certifications.
Candidates for this role must be able to demonstrate strong recent experience supporting SharePoint Online.
Candidates will be expected to demonstrate experience in the below:
- Troubleshooting lists and libraries
- Troubleshooting SharePoint Online permissions
- Deploying team sites and subsites
- Troubleshooting Onedrive Next Generation
- Troubleshooting Sharepoint Search issues
- Debugging in Developer Tools - finding possible bugs
- Troubleshooting Workflows 2013 and 2010
- Troubleshooting Content types
- Troubleshooting Personal sites permissions and sharing Set up of Sharing permissions for each site
- Troubleshooting issues in Office Online.
- Troubleshooting Webparts
This list is not exhaustive and candidates are not expected to have all of the above but it is an example of what can be expected in this role.
Any experience with Office 365 or Azure would be advantageous but is not essential for this position.
If this is an opportunity you feel you would be suited to then please do not hesitate in submitting your CV today, via email, to email@example.com OR give me a call on 0191 594 9716 to discuss this opportunity further.
Interviews can take place this week and next and a new position could be secured before the end of the month with start dates available in October. Do not wait, apply today!
*Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the EU*
*Sponsorship is NOT provided*
For candidates within the EU Schengen - assistance with relocating to the Godalming area may be provided depending on circumstances.