SharePoint Online Consultant
Up to £55,000
Nigel Frank International are working with a leading Microsoft Gold Partner, who have multiple awards in the technology space. They are looking to grow their team with the addition of a experienced and talented, enthusiastic SharePoint Online Consultant. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about technology and for someone who is keen to remain in a client facing position with key responsibility for driving the business forward. This company pride themselves on supporting their employees to progress and develop within with regular performance reviews and a dedicated budget for personal development to ensure that you are performing to the best of your ability and always progressing.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience in a client facing role providing SharePoint solutions
- Experience across multiple SharePoint platforms; 2013/2016/Office 365
- Experience with Web Parts, Workflows and customisations
- Experience implementing SharePoint customisations
- A customer centric approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Some of the main responsibilities of this position will include:
- Attending business analysis meetings; gathering requirements and designing solutions
- Supporting customers with the SharePoint platform
- Aiding SharePoint migrations
- Upgrade and installing Microsoft SharePoint
- Front end development
- SharePoint configuration
- Prepare and present classroom and onsite training for SharePoint and other Stack products
This positon will provide you with the opportunity to work in an extremely successful organisation and to develop your existing skills further. In this role you will be communicating with people across the board and will be sure to be working on exciting projects and propositions from the off-set.
This is a position that can interview and has start dates available this month for the right candidate.
If you have an interest in joining a client who provide great scope for career progression and exciting projects to work on; please send your CV to: email@example.com OR give me a call on 0191 594 9716 to discuss further.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & MS SharePoint jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SharePoint jobs are.
*Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the UK*
*Sponsorship is NOT provided*