Network and Voice Consultant - Cambridge - 60k
As a Network and Voice consultant, you'll have to work with Internal IT consultants to better understand issues and solutions whilst providing technical assistance to on-going projects when required.
Daily responsibilities include:
- Respond to incidents logged in the Incident Management system and provide end users with a technical solution within SLA's
- Firewall Management
- Incident Diagnostics and Assistance
- Log Monitoring and Analysis
- Rule base Auditing and Advisory
- Device Software Upgrades, Patches and Bug Fixes
- Configuration Backup / Restore
- Rule base and Network Configuration Change Management
- Provide a point of technical escalation and expertise
- Maintain technical accreditations in line within the Cisco platform
- Escalate and work with vendors when required
None technical responsibilities include:
- Recommend and deploy changes via the change management process when required.
- Act as a role model for technical competence, helpfulness, facilitation of
- learning and teamwork.
- Provide assistance to Team members as required.
- Proactively maintain and develop knowledge, skills and experience through
- client contact, industry sources, formalised training and development plan.
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar SLA driven support role
- Proven customer service experience
- Proven experience delivering projects and complex changes.
- Industry recognised qualifications in relevant areas of Cisco (CCNP/CCIE).
A basic salary of up to £60 000 plus amazing flexible benefits in a relaxed working environment.
You'll be based in Cambridge but occasional travel to other sites may be required.
To apply for this role, send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call Fran on 0191 338 7522 for more information.
Network, Voice, VoIP, Cisco, CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, Firewall, Vendors, SLA, Project, Delivery, Auditing, Software, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, Peterborough, Northamptonshire, Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk