Nigel Frank International are working with a very well respected, Microsofft Gold Partner client who are looking to grow their IT team with the addition of a talented SharePoint Online and Workflows Engineer. You will be joining an existing team to help support and maintain the current SharePoint business systems. You will be working in a high tech environment where you will be working with various technologies in different projects yet the main focus of this role is to help maintain the SharePoint environment.
This role will provide you with variation in your day and will be sure to allow you to progress and develop your existing skills from the offset including:
- Troubleshooting issuses with the companies unique product
- Supporting both internal users and external clients
- Logging queries and working to SLA obligations
- Work closely with system users to understand their requirements
- Assisting with the testing and roll out of system enhancements
The ideal candidate for this position will have demonstratable experience with the below:
- Previous experience in an IT Support role
- Hands on experience working with SharePoint 2013/2016 on premise
- Very strong communication skills
- Active Directory knowledge
- Experience working to SLA's
- Office 365/SharePoint Online experience would be advantageous but is not essential
For this position, my client is in the position to move forward quickly with applications. There is a two stage process for this role so if you are looking for a new challenge that can turn around quickly, and if you have the solid skills required then please dont hesitate in your application today.
To put yourself forward for this role and to avoid disappointment, please send your CV over to me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0191 594 9716 where I can add you to my shortlist today.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & MS SharePoint jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & SharePoint jobs are.
Key Words: Microsoft SharePoint, Pre-Sales, Office 365, MS SharePoint, Business Development, London, Southern UK, Microsoft Gold Partner, SharePoint Administrator, SharePoint Support Officer, System Support Officer, Central London, SharePoint Designer, Surrey, South East