Nigel Frank International are working with a global consultancy who have a strong pipeline of projects and are now looking to recruit a SharePoint Developer to join the team on a permanent basis.
You will have both internal and external relationships with staff across all levels of the business and suppliers/vendors/technical colleagues from similar organisations.
The consultancy have offices across the UK that you can be based out of; and clients are spread across the UK so full flexibility for UK travel is required. When not on client site you have the flexibility to work from home.
Within this role you can expect to spend the vast majority of your time working on development. This will include:
- Collecting, identifying, defining and organising user/system requirements - this will be done through having an involvement in workshops/prototyping sessions with key stakeholders/users
- Defining scope/priorities/deliverables/quality criteria with the Project Manager and/or Technical Lead
- Analysing/designing/developing/testing/implementing web based solutions with:
- SQL Server
For this role it is essential that you can demonstrate strong experience with the development of web based applications. You will be expected to demonstrate experience in the below:
- Web Services
It is also essential that you have vast SharePoint 2013 experience. Specifically in the below areas:
- SharePoint site/list architecture design and definition
- Features/Web parts/event receivers
- Client object model/REST API
- Page layouts/display templates
- Powershell command line administration
- SharePoint Admin centre/search administration
You must be able to demonstrate strong communication skills and inter-personal skills to deal with a range of customers/senior managers/end-users. A proven ability to regonise and respond to business issues and priorities is essential.
Candidates for this role should be eligible for security clearance.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV across to me at: email@example.com OR give me a call on 0191 594 9716 to discuss this position further.
Interviews for this position will take place this month and start dates are available immediately.
Candidates MUST be eligible to work in the UK. Sponsorship is NOT provided.