Head of Development (.NET) - Manchester - £90k - Expanding Software House
An award-winning software development house, with a reputation for designing cutting-edge solutions, requires a Head of Development to join the management team to help support the unprecedented growth they've experienced over the last two years.
The organisation count a number of prestigious blue-chip organisations amongst their clients, including a number of large financial services institutions and high street retailers.
As the Head of Development, you will:
- Drive best practices to continuously improve the quality of work delivered through improved processes, standards and tools used for software delivery.
- Work with Service and Operations to set-up and evolve a continuous integration delivery approach including automated deployment of software into production.
- Provide deep expertise, technical authority and guidance whilst taking active ownership for the quality of development team's work.
- Advocate good practice software engineering practices (e.g. DRY principles, TDD and BDD, continuous integration, automated tests, pair programming, code reviews).
- Embed a culture of agile working and continuous improvement across developers and Work with the DevOps Manager to ensure there is a holistic plan for continuous integration and deployment, ensuring the right tools and processes are set-up to make this happen.
- Collaborate with the Product Owner(s) and Business Solution Manager(s) teams to successfully implement required tools and processes.
-Demonstrable experience leading Agile Software Development teams within a Microsoft Stack environment - C#, .NET, MVC, SQL Server, Azure,
-Enterprise level software delivery experience within structured development frameworks.
-Proven experience of implementing development best practices and coding standards.
-Ability to work with Senior Management team to develop development / business strategies.
As well as an extremely competitive benefits package which includes; 10% pension contribution, 28 days' holidays, flexible working, childcare vouchers, annual technology allowance etc. there will be a salary on offer of up to £90k.
For more information, contact Graydon Winter on 0191 338 7565 for a confidential discussion or email your CV to email@example.com