A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Site Reliability Engineer to join a Leading Nordic provider of digitalization and cloud services. Their focus is to be the best in Microsoft's Cloud World, helping their customers continue to increase their productivity and competitiveness through digital innovation and you could be joining their Azure team.
The ideal candidate can focus on automation, scripting, tool selection, application monitoring and support development. You design and implement solutions and keep cloud systems and networks running. They seek independent individuals who are driven and motivated by challenges arising from their unique experiences, professional passion and expertise.
The company expect you to have some experience in the following:
- A cloud / DevOp role with scripting / automation tasks
- Scripting in both Bash and PowerShell.
- Comfortable working with JSON and YAML data structures.
- Azure IaaS and PaaS
- IaC (Infrastructure as code)
- Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Azure DevOps (VSTS)
- Automation infrastructure in an AWS or GCP environment is a plus
- You are aware of monitoring, logging and calculations in a very dynamic and scaled environment
- You're passionate about what you are doing and with your commitment in both assignments, co-workers and customers creates value for our customers' business.
- Strong communication skills. You are able to develop strategic customer relations and to gain trust and respect for the company.
- You have strong technical writing, presentation and instructor skills.
- You are a team player and actively contribute to interaction between teams and end users.
- You can communicate at all levels from CIO, the technical staff for end users.
- You are positive and structured with drive, enthusiasm and good collaborative skills
What they offer:
- A dynamic, positive and professional working environment with focus on knowledge sharing and very high job satisfaction rate (several Microsoft MVP's in the company)
- 10% pension
- Bonus scheme
- Healthcare agreement
- Lunch arrangement
- Free home internet up to 400 DKK/month
- Mobile phone
- Five weeks' vacation
- Social arrangements
Contact +45 8988 2832 or alternatively email@example.com to apply now.