Senior Systems Administrator - £50K with benefits - C.London
This company are looking for the right candidate to assume responsibility for the management and effective day to day operation of the IT infrastructure and other services required to meet the needs of the organisation.
- Be the principal Subject Matter Expert (SME) in scripting and technologies providing specialist expertise to facilitate and execute the installation, maintenance, configuration and administration of all aspects of the tenant
- Apply best practice and specialist knowledge to meet the changing business requirements of the Microsoft stack.
- Maintain physical and logical security and integrity of servers and their data.
- Contribute to the definitions of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for the CIMS Team and the development of technical procedures and standards.
- Lead technical resource in the documentation of standards and strategy in the relevant technical areas.
The ideal candidate for this position will act as a principal technical expert in Microsoft technologies with particular focus on scripting and automation and provide the highest point of internal technical expertise within the company for these systems.
They are looking for someone to bring:
- Expertise in working in Azure in conjunction with SCCM.
- Proven PowerShell scripting skills.
- Experience of managing the Active Directory including Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, IIS.
- Experience of server operating systems: Windows Server.
- Strong experience of using systems management tools particularly Systems Centre Operations Manager proactively monitor Citrix and VMWare environments, along with standard server monitoring.
- Experience of administration of HP Physical and Virtual server environments. Strong understanding and experience of Storage Area Network (SAN) principles.
If you feel you're well suited to this position, please apply or send your CV to email@example.com.
Azure, Microsoft, Microsoft Azure, Citrix, VMWare, Windows, Senior, Systems, Administrator, Group Policy, Storage Area Network, SAN, Powershell, Active Directory, AD, SCCM, DNS, DHCP, IIS