BI Report Developer / SQL DBA paying up to £64k with a £4k Car Allowance!
A fantastic company based in Surrey are looking for an experienced BI Report Developer / SQL DBA to join their IT team.
The Company - A British property developer who are well known for their architecturally iconic buildings and neighbourhoods, who specialise in the regeneration of brownfield sites. This well respected company has enjoyed great success over the past couple of years and is committed to its continual growth.
The Role - As part of the IT team who provide a wide range of BAU and project services across the company, your role will be varied and challenging.
You will be designing, developing, testing, and maintaining reports using MS SQL Server Reporting Services. By working collaboratively you will define and develop custom reports and dashboards that deliver real-time information to support the business needs for data presentation and visualisation.
You will have a knowledge of standards and best practices used to develop reports and dashboards using SSRS and Power BI.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and executing queries upon request.
- Presenting information through reports and visualisation.
- Translate business needs into technical specifications.
- Maintaining and supporting data analytics.
- Creating tools to store data (e.g. OLAP cubes).
- Creating visualisations and reports for requested projects.
- Developing and updating technical documentation.
- A range of SQL DBA tasks such as optimisation.
You - To be a good fit for this role you should have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be a problem-solver, and have the following technical experience:
- Expert in SQL Server including T-SQL
- Experience across full MS BI Stack with a particular focus on SSRS
- Competant with a range of SQL DBA tasks
- Experience with Power BI would be advantageous
If you think you would be a good fit for this role then submit your CV or contact David Airey at d.airey@nigelFrank.com or on 0191 338 7508.