AX T&L Functional Consultant (Trade and Logistics) - MS Dynamics AX- £60 000 to £80 000 - Kent - Full Time
AX T&L Functional Consultant
Job Description for AX T&L Functional Consultant
An experienced Trade & Logistics Functional Consultant in the Kent area is needed to work for a Microsoft Gold Partner that are involved in multiple interesting projects throughout the UK. This Microsoft Gold Partner is known as an investor in its employees as the company looks to give their employees the opportunity to work in an outstanding environment, have progression and the opportunity to achieve great rewards. My client are currently working on multiple AX 2012 and D365 implementations across the UK. They are offering certifications and training to ensure all consultants are able to work on these UK based projects. My client will consider applicants working anywhere within the UK.
Roles and Responsibilities for AX T&L Functional Consultant
- To lead multiple implementations across multiple industries
- Understanding businesses trade and logistics strategies and needs.
- To consult on all trade and logistic aspects within the business.
- Working closely with key stakeholders and all other consultants.
- To evaluate gaps in the current system and to improve business processes.
Requirements for AX T&L Functional Consultant (most requirements below are not critical)
- Previous experience as a Functional Consultant.
- Experience and qualifications with regards to the Trade and Logistics AX module.
- Experience and knowledge with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 (D365 would be a bonus).
- Previously involved in implementation and migration.
- Demonstrates an understanding of a business's trade and logistics practices.
Benefits for AX T&L Functional Consultant
- Great base salary plus fantastic benefits which include:
- Bonus (5 to 15%)
- Medical Aid
- Car allowance
- 25 holidays
My client is interviewing now, so apply today in order not miss out. To discuss the position and any other opportunities, please call Chris Clark on 0203 808 7280, or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Dynamics jobs than any of its rivals. We deal with both Microsoft Partners and End Users worldwide, and we have never had more live AX dynamics jobs on the market, than at this moment in time. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics AX market, I have built an unparalleled understanding of where the best opportunities in Microsoft Dynamics AX can be found.