Job Type: Permanent
Location: Remote - (75% travel)
Contact Name: Victor Vasquez V.Vasquez@nigelfrank.com
A prominent and award-winning Microsoft Gold Partner with expertise in the manufacturing industry is actively searching for a Dynamics AX Project Manager to lead their Dynamics 365 projects. They are looking for applicants who have prior experience overseeing multiple Dynamics AX implementations, have exposure within the manufacturing industry, are willing to travel, and are capable of presenting themselves in a professional manner to clients. In addition to the salary, they do offer a 25% bonus that is distributed on a quarterly basis. That is a potential compensation of $187,000.00! If you are interested, apply ASAP since they do move quickly when it comes to these positions.
- Proven Experience Managing Dynamics AX Projects
- Managing and Overseeing AX Projects Within Budget
- Multiple Successful Full Lifecycles of Dynamics AX Implementations Is a Plus
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills, Multi-Tasking, and Client Relations
- Experience working with Agile or Waterfall Methodology
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree is preferred
- $150k Salary
- 25% Bonus
- Transportation Will Be Paid For
- Full benefits including health, vision, and dental
- 401K Match
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please contact me at: V.Vasquez@nigelfrank.com or reach me at 646-679-7209.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is always guaranteed. If you are seeking further information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and the available opportunities for jobs in Dynamics AX / Axapta, contact me at 646-679-7209 (EXT. 3876). If you are interested in learning about other Dynamics opportunities, please visit www.nigelfrank.com.