(TS/SCI) Sr. SCCM Engineer- Northern VA & DC- Up to $180K
Primary responsibilities include providing Tier 4 and Engineering support of maintaining a large Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) environment that spans CONUS and OCONUS boundaries. The supporting infrastructure includes multiple Microsoft based networks spanning multiple security enclaves within a hybrid (Windows & RHEL) environments.System Center Configuration Manager Administration and Engineering to include:
- Collection and query creation and management. Application and Package creation and deployment.
- Content distribution, management and troubleshooting.
- Software Update deployment management and troubleshooting.
- Manage Software Update Groups, Manage Software Update Packages, Deploy Software Updates
- Reporting/Reports on Software Update, Deployment Success / Failure. Custom SCCM report creation
Basic understanding of SQL. System Administrative duties to include Microsoft Server 2016/2012 management. To include management of Site and Services, Group Policy Management, and Active Directory. System Administrative duties to include management of Windows 10 workstations. An understanding of virtual desktop infrastructure a plus. Analyze performance/scalability of the environment. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems with both short-term workarounds and long-term solutions. Responds to escalated service desk/team requests. Provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers. Communicate effectively (in oral and written form) with a variety of individuals; work well within small and large team environments. Serves as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met. Participates in special projects as required.
Desired Core Skills
- 8-10 years of related systems engineering experience with technical experience in distributed technologies and systems engineering.
- 6+ years of experience maintaining Systems Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) site for distributed PC's.
- 4+ years of in depth understanding of SCCM and related server and networking technology
- Active Directory Administration (x,000+ user environment)
- Group Policy Management, Troubleshooting, Design. (100+ policy environment),
- DNS, DHCP, DFS, LDAP
- Windows 10, Server 2012, Server 2016,
- Virtualization Environments (VMware, Citrix)
Contact Megan Caragher: 212-731-8292 ext. 3437 or email: email@example.comNigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Technologies recruitment, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and SharePoint jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft SharePoint candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft SharePoint market and some of the opportunities and SharePoint jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-731-8292 ext. 3437. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft SharePoint opportunities!