EDI Specialist / Dynamics NAV Business Analyst - $90k - Philadelphia
Our client, an international manufacturing end user in a niche market, is hiring for a full-time ERP/EDI Specialist to play a key role on an upcoming Dynamics NAV upgrade.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a collaborative information technology team, where you can gain a tremendous amount of experience on supporting NAV in a fast-paced environment. As such, if you are looking for a fun, challenging job within an organization who has an exciting company culture, than this is the job for you.
In addition to providing maintenance and support to NAV and the group's Lanham EDI system, you will also be in charge of requirements gathering, design, testing, and other functional assignments for a NAV 2018 upgrade set to take place over the next few months.
Your New Role:
- Work with the IT team to analyze customer needs and develop EDI implementation specifications
- Act as the main EDI resource on staff, creating and maintaining trading partner definitions
- Gather requirements from users to identify and improve business processes
- Train users on NAV / WMS functionality
- Document processes and procedures for systems improvement
What We're Looking For:
- Experience with Dynamics NAV (Navision) ERP software
- Background in business analysis and systems support
- Strong knowledge of EDI processes, preferably with experience on Lanham EDI, Eship, or AFP
- Manufacturing background is preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and finish projects on time
Salary / Benefits:
- $90k base salary with room for growth
- Top tier benefits package
- Company pension plan
- Extensive paid time off and vacation plan
- Awesome company culture with major career growth potential
- Company training and development programs
Interested in learning more? Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-731-8252. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities! Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.