This client is a prestigious Microsoft Gold Partner, seeking a skilled Cloud Architect to assist in implementing Google Cloud Solutions for their customers. The CEO comes straight from Microsoft and only hires the best of the best. A hands on, technical Cloud Architect would be an excellent addition to the tight knit team at my client.
- Strong Knowledge of Google cloud , Hands-on knowledge of Google Cloud required
- 10+ years of Infrastructure Knowledge across many domains (Compute/DB/Network/Security/IAM/Storage)
- Must have worked in an Architect role for 5+ Years
- Ability to drive things as a leader, build bridges between technology and business
- Ability to work across multiple clients/projects simultaneously
- Knowledge of any other Public Cloud a plus (AWS/Azure)
- Familiarity with onboarding a public cloud for large enterprise (creating the foundation)
- Familiarity with migration of existing and new applications in to Google Cloud
- Strong experience working in a client facing role
- Hands-On Expertise configuring Google technology aspects
- Define Cloud standards and advise engineering/operations teams for its adaptation
- Ability to troubleshoot real world problems in a Hands-on fashion on Windows/Unix systems
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Enabling DevOps strategy automating cloud deployment using Dev Test Labs/Automation/Puppet/DSC/Cloud Formation/Containerization a huge plus.
- Experience Working with DevOps team to enable Architecture blueprints and ARM Templates
- Willingness to travel to Client site when required.
Contact Morgan Lang at 212-731-8292, Ext. 3369 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Technologies recruitment, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and SharePoint jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft SharePoint candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft SharePoint market and some of the opportunities and SharePoint jobs that are available. I can be contacted at 212-731-8292. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft SharePoint opportunities!