Business Intelligence Consultant - UK Wide - 70K
My client are a Microsoft Gold Partner and are looking for an experienced Business Intelligence Consultant to work within the Enterprise BI team which has seen growth and continued success across a variety of projects and sectors. My client continue to grow and need to add to their talented Microsoft team.
As a Microsoft BI Consultant, you will get the opportunity to demonstrate a broad range of skills across the Microsoft stack, including building and delivering OLTP and data warehouse workloads across traditional on premise and cloud platforms. Using your knowledge of the Microsoft data platform, you will deliver exciting and ground breaking solutions to end-clients.
This is a permanent position paying an annual salary up to £70,000. Other benefits include 25 days holiday plus bank holidays and the ability to buy an extra 10 days. You will also receive all travel expenses and generous pension scheme.
- Microsoft BI Stack: SSIS, SSAS, SSRS (latest versions)
- Azure stack and Microsoft PaaS/IaaS paradigms: Azure SQL Database and Azure SQL Data Warehouse including Azure Data Factory
- Familiarity with other cloud providers e.g. Amazon, Google
- Visualisation and data exploration tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Qlik, r, Python etc.
- Familiarity with modern developer methods and techniques e.g. Agile, DevOps, continuous integration and automated testing
Interviews are already taking place and my client are looking to complete the hire within the coming weeks. Do not miss out on this amazing opportunity so get in touch ASAP by giving Tom a call on +44 (0)191 300 9225 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft technology recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft technology market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.