Senior DevOps Engineer - London - £95K with extensive benefits
This company's digital platform is going through a transformational and accelerated growth phase. They are therefore growing their DevOps team to allow them to provide continual enhancements to their development lifecycle and platform delivery. This includes improving their CI/CD pipelines, platform infrastructure as code and maintaining security best practice throughout.
The candidate should be passionate about learning new technologies, a quick learner and a team player who is willing to help and mentor others.
I am looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for, but not limited to managing an Azure based containerised Windows core stack, streamlining deployment processes and incorporating security best practices throughout the process.
You should have strong Windows experience and a proven track record of architecting and delivering distributed and resilient environments in Azure. There will also be a requirement to support their existing environment in AWS, so additional training will be provided for this.
More about the company
This company is the world's fastest growing concierge service, providing trusted support to private individuals as well as more than 40 global organisations. Their 500+ experts offer travel and lifestyle concierge and loyalty programmes to tens of millions of eligible members across the globe from 20 offices in over 24 languages.
Their members are at the centre of everything they do and have direct access to unique cultural, gastronomic and travel experiences, exclusively negotiated benefits and unparalleled customer service. They have the model, team, platform, investment and ambitions to become the world's largest and most trusted service.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding and proven knowledge of the following:
- Azure infrastructure as code (ideally using Terraform)
- Azure SQL Database, App Services, Availability sets, Express Route, DNS, Load Balancing, AKS, Azure Container Service.
- Experience managing Windows Server
- Experience building Windows Core Containers
- Configuration management experience (SCCM, Chef, Ansible, Puppet or other)
- Powershell scripting and Desired State Configuration (DSC)
- Octopus Deploy
- Securing Windows environments. (CIS Benchmark)
- Experience of highly available and fault tolerant systems
- Hands on experience with GIT or another source control tool
Additional skills that are beneficial but not essential:
- AWS (VPC, EC2, S3, Cloudfront, Cloudwatch, RDS, Route53, WAF)
- Linux experience (Ubuntu)
- Celery Beat/Celery Workers
If you feel this job is something ypu'd be interested in, please send your CV to email@example.com, apply via the link or get in contact on 0191 3387539.
Engineer, 1st line, 2nd line, Support, Support engineer, Senior engineer, Helpdesk, Developer, Devops, Kubernetes, Docker, Ansible,Technician, Office 365, AD, Active Directory