Title: Azure Big Data Engineer
Job Type: Contract
Seeking an Azure Data Engineer for one of our clients to be part of a creative, forward-thinking team. As the Azure Data Engineer, you will develop sustainable data driven solutions with new data technologies to meet the needs of our organization and business customers. This position will play a key role between the reporting teams, business areas, and technology teams to enhance the advanced analytics experience for users.
Required Skills and Experience
- Hands-on experience designing and implementing data ingestion solutions on Azure using Azure native services or using custom approaches.
- Able to architect and design data lakes on Azure cloud serving analytics and BI application integrations.
- Minimum of 6 months experience integrating Azure security services with Azure data services for building secure data solutions.
- Minimum of 6 months experience architecting and operating large production Hadoop/NoSQL clusters on premise or using Cloud services.
- Architecting and implementing data governance and security for data platforms on Azure.
- Designing operations architecture and conducting performance engineering for large scale data lakes a production environment.
- Author blog entries and whitepapers on Azure data solutions, architecture and strategic topics.
MS Azure Certifications, MCSE Business Intelligence, MCSA Cloud Platform Solutions Associate, MCSA Linux on Azure Solutions Associate, MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure, MCSE Data Management and Analytics
Nigel Frank is the global leader in Azure recruitment, advertising more Azure, AWS, and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Azure Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Cloud and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS / DevOps jobs are.
If you or someone you know are interested please contact Victoria Cassone at Phone: (212) 731-8282 ext. 3462 or Email: email@example.com