The company have an IT department of around 40 people including developers and 4 testers. They are now in need of a person that is a brilliant software tester in both manual and test automation, that have at least 2 years' experience of leading people.
- Higher education in IT
- 5 + years' experience from IT projects where 2 year minimum is as a dedicated test manager
- Experience with teste management and test advising from agile development projects
- Documented basic test competence - ISTQB certifications and similar
- Have good knowledge of tools for test administration
- Have experience with projects where part of the test have been run through test automation
- Preferably a technical background as a developer, but not a «must»
- Plan, design and maintain test strategy and test plans.
- Advise development team on testing.
- Follow-up and re-planning of the test work.
- Setup of automated testing
- Schedule testing of mobile applications
- Responsible for functional testing, end-to-end planning, reporting and preparation of test cases / test plans.
- Work with other departments to provide regular statistics on QA tasks.
- Perform tool evaluations, participate in establishing standards and guidelines with QA team members.
- Follow-up of supplier and QA on incoming deliveries.
- Lighter UAT
The company is growing rapidly and getting new customers across Norway, Sweden and Finland with an ambition to explore other European markets. Because of their success the IT department is continuously growing, thus the need for an experiences test manager.
They have a great working environment with around 9 nationalities. As well as a great career progression, they always focus on the latest technologies and keep all their employees up to date and provide them with the necessary training.
Last year the company went on a long weekend to Berlin to celebrate their success.
You will also be offered:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Pension up to 12%
- 5 weeks holiday
- Great insurance package
- Phone, PC and internet at home
- Subsidised lunch
- Shower and wardrobe at work
- Located very close to public transport
- Team outings every quarter for the people who are interested