- Design, define and maintain solution roadmaps for cloud environments on enterprise level perspectives
- Analyse and design controls to secure deployments on cloud platform (Hybrid/Public)
- Work closely with other architects to produce designs that underline high availability and stability
- Provide leadership and initiatives to help close sales as well as expand company portfolios
- Create application design and deployment patterns on architectures for public, private, or hybrid cloud deployments
- At least Bachelor degree in Computing or Engineering
- Proven technical skill in cloud infrastructure, software architecture and cloud computing on IaaS, PaaS and SaaS
- Working experience in various cloud offerings AWS, Azure, GCP, OpenShift, PCF
- Deep understanding of compliance programmes of the infrastructure requirements and DevOps tooling
- Able to bring about business-level consulting/presales in AWS/Azure focused discussion
- Excellent problem solving, technical writing, and verbal communication skills
The client is urgently looking to fill this vacancy, avoid missing out on this exciting opportunity by sending a copy of your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com or phone Jethro Ong at +65 3163 0487 to inquire more about this position.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft technologies recruitment firm in the APAC, UK, EMEA and USA, advertising more technologies jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the APAC, UK, USA and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft technologies market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in APAC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are.
EA Personnel Number: R1874206 EA Licence No. 11C3017