On behalf of my client, I'm looking for a Remote Technical Support Consultant.
- Deploying, managing and operating scalable, high available, secure and fault tolerant system on AWS Cloud
- Migrate, evaluate and improve existing on-premises applications to AWS
- Coordinate with Software Developer team in building the cloud-based application
- Managing the system for customer on windows server environment
- Provide support and handling response to customer for escalated support via on the call support and ticket system
- Willing to work night shifts to cater to different time-zones
- Minimum 1+ year of experience in AWS Cloud based systems
- Strong capability and knowledge with the following AWS services: EC2, EBS, S3, RDS, VPC, Route53, ELB, IAM, CloudFront, CloudFormation
- Verifiable working experience delivering infrastructure for distributed, scalable, secure, reliable software systems
- In-depth robust application monitoring management experience
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect, SysOps Administrator is preferred
- Excellent customer support oriented personality and English communication skills
If you don't want to miss out on this job opportunity before it's off the market, send a copy of your CV in MS Word format to email@example.com or phone Jethro Ong at +65 3163 0487 to inquire more about this position.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft technologies recruitment firm in the APAC, UK, EMEA and USA, advertising more technologies jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the APAC, UK, USA and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Microsoft Dynamics professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft technologies market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in APAC and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are.
EA Personnel Number: R1874206 EA Licence No. 11C3017