Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365 Finance Consultant - Remote With Travel - $140,000+
A Microsoft Partner is currently seeking a talented Dynamics AX Finance consultant familiar with the finance modules within Dynamics AX. You will be a key member in the design and configuration of the Microsoft 365 solutions for their clients in the manufacturing, distribution, and retail industry.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Delivering high quality business and software application services to clients
- Work with clients to configure Microsoft Dynamics 365 to meet requirements.
- Be responsible for growing younger staff into functional consultants
- Be able to work with the technical team to define and test customizations
- Oversee functional aspect of D365 implementations on client sites
- 4+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX
- 2x Full life cycle implementations
- Experience with D365 implementation
- Experience with the Finance modules within Dynamics AX
- Experience in the Manufacturing, Distribution, or Retail industry is a plus
What To Do Now:
- Contact Maggie at email@example.com or call at 972-546-4861
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the US, posting more Microsoft AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft partners and End Users throughout the US and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Microsoft Dynamics Professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
Key Words: MS Dynamics AX, Functional, Consultant, T&L, Manufacturing, Lean, Dynamics AX, AX, Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R3, AX 2012 R3, Gap-Fit Analysis, Project Scoping, Implementation, Trade & Logistics, Dynamics 365, Dynamics AX, Microsoft AX, Axapta, Dynamics, Microsoft ERP, X++, D365, Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics 365