DYNAMICS NAV ANALYST/DEVELOPER - Greater Chicago Area- $100K-$120K
Microsoft Dynamics NAV Analyst/Developer
Our client is looking for an individual who will be responsible for implementing new business processes through designing, coding, documentation, and implementation using Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Other responsibilities include customizations and upgrades. The analyst/developer will split their time between working with the internal IT team and an external consulting team in order to improve their system and business processes.
- Use Navision in an Analyst/Developer capacity
- Work with internal stakeholders to:
- Understand technical requirements
- Scope out modifications
- Develop custom solutions
- Carry out the development and implementation of systems working with NAV
- Analyze & improve business processes
- Troubleshoot ERP issues
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in MS Dynamics NAV using different programming languages
- Should be able to integrate NAV with other systems
- The ability to handle troubleshooting and resolve business software issues
- Communicate effectively/efficiently
- Other software skills is a plus!
If you're looking for the opportunity to harness your skills and challenge yourself, this full-time position is for you. Through developing and implementing the software yourself using Navision, you will be proven to be a vital role in transforming the company's ERP. This position will also give you the opportunity to develop your skills by working with other systems such as WMS and Jet Reports.
- Salary: $100,000-$120,000
- Semi-Annual Bonuses
- 100% Health Coverage for Employees
- Family Health Plan
- 401k Match
- 14 Days PTO & 7 Paid Holidays
- Commuter Benefits
- Education/Training Allowance
Interested in learning more? Apply now by contacting Daniel at 212-731-8252 (ext. 4040) or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 212-731-8252. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.