Support Analyst - Leading Law Firm - London
|Date Posted:||12th January 2017|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Thompson|
|Telephone:||+44 (0)191 338 7633|
|Salary:||£22000 - £28000 per annum|
My client, a leading law firm, are looking for a Helpdesk Analyst to join their growing team. You should be passionate about technology and keen to learn more.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Provide 1st line support of desktop hardware and software
- Provide 1st line support of network printers and mobile devices
- Provide 1st line support for video conference meetings and presentation set up
- Assist with 2nd line support and IT projects as required
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint
- Good knowledge of systems such as Microsoft Office, Windows and Citrix
- Previous IT Customer Support, 1st line experience
- Knowledge of working within a professional services environment
- Project management skills
My client has already started the interview process for this position - apply now to avoid disappointment!
To discuss this and other exciting SharePoint opportunities in more detail please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft Dynamics and SharePoint recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Dynamics and SharePoint jobs than any other agency.We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the Ireland, the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft Dynamics and SharePoint professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics and SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.
Nigel Frank International is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Systems Analyst/SharePoint/SharePoint Support Analyst/Windows/Office/Citrix/Support/Troubleshooting/Helpdesk/London/UK/
Apply for this job
To apply for this job, please enter your details below: