Dynamics GP Functional Consultant - Philadelphia, PA - $130/hr
A Dynamics GP end user in DC is looking to add a Functional Consultant to their internal team for a contract role. This is a Full Life Cycle Dynamics GP implementation of Dynamics GP 2018 R2. This is an long-term opportunity with a competitive rate, with potential for additional projects following the initial contract.
- Setting up a complete full life-cycle implementation of Microsoft GP 2018 R2
- Training users in proper use & procedures
- Implementing various modules and third party add-ons
- Defining and testing enhancement requirements
- Serving as the contact person in regards to troubleshooting and support
- Demonstrate advance skill with consulting experience directly related to Dynamics GP full life-cycle implementations
- Dynamics GP certified
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Experience with FRx/ Management Reporter/ Jet Reports
Looking for immediate placement! If you think that you are the right fit for this job and can meet the client's needs. Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Skyler Freidus @646-350-3429.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics GP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics GP jobs are.
Dynamics GP, Great Plains, Dynamic Great Plains, MS GP, MSGP, Microsoft GP, Microsoft Dynamics GP, GP 2013, GP 2016, GP 2016 R2, GP 2018, GP 2018 R2, Functional Consultant, Consultant, GP Consultant, Functional, Contract, Full Life Cycle, Dynamics GP certified, Jet Reports, Management Reporter, FRx