Job Type: Permanent
Location: Remote - (75% travel)
Contact Name: Victor Vasquez V.Vasquez@nigelfrank.com
A well respected Microsoft Gold Partner, with more than 20 Microsoft Awards, is experiencing substantial growth within the booming D365 market. For the past 10 years, they have become known as the go-to partner within Microsoft's Inner Circle with expertise and well-respected reputation in the Process Manufacturing industry. Microsoft themselves refers their expertise to clients within those industries. Due to their expansion and high demand, they have started to look for a number of Dynamics AX Functional Consultants and Business Analyst with experience and background in the process manufacturing sector; these industries include food & beverage, Chemical, Steel, and other smaller sectors within process manufacturing. Candidates with Dynamics AX/D365 implementation experience within those industries are welcomed to apply.
This is an amazing opportunity since this organization is renowned for how well respected and loved they are by their employees. Their retention rate alone is 3x to 4x the industry average and they offer substantial career growth for candidates interested in moving their career to the next level. Candidates who have 1-2 years of functional Dynamics AX/D365 Implementation experience within a process manufacturing business are also welcome to apply. There are multiple roles available and they are willing to train up candidates with prior D365/Dynamics AX experience as well.
Desired locations: Canada and US
- Prior Dynamics AX/D365 Implementation experience within a Process Manufacturing business/client as a Business Analyst or Functional Consultant
- Experience in creating Functional Design Documents, Gather Requirements, Create reports, Do Fit-gap analysis, etc.
- Experience being the Subject Matter Expert when it comes to the T&L, Warehouse, Inventory Management, or with the production modules of Dynamics AX/D365
- Fluency in BOMS, shop Floor, MRPs is a plus.
- Able to be a team player (Communicate with other functional consultants and internal team)
- Ability to present oneself in a professional matter
- Ability and willingness to travel upward to 75% of the time.
- $140K + 15% Bonus (Depending on Experience)
- Remote Flexibility
- Career Growth opportunity
- Travel Expenses will be covered
- 3 weeks PTO
- 401K Match
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please contact me at: V.Vasquez@nigelfrank.com or reach me at 646-679-7209.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is always guaranteed. If you are seeking further information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and the available opportunities for jobs in Dynamics AX / Axapta, contact me at 646-679-7209 (EXT. 3876). If you are interested in learning about other Dynamics opportunities, please visit www.nigelfrank.com.